Friday, May 3, 2013

lovender



Maybe it's the spring flora with the lilacs and wisteria and other various purpley hued flowers all around, or this photo from Lonny Mag, but I am loving some lavender.




I've started a new pinterest board that is all about lavender, and the common theme that I'm finding is that I'm digging the cool lavender from the blue family.  Pair this with white, or cream and some sparkly, shimmery accents of gold or silver, and this lavender goes from little girl's room to sophisticated glam!  

ooh la la, c'est super chic!




warming lavender up with some warmer pinks and creams, and of course, a lovely open fireplace.













Add a punch of acidic chartreuse or mustard yellow to spice things up!
















Lavender and turquoise also look quite nice side by side!




 And I do like some of the more red violets especially when mixed with reds and oranges.








Here are a few more of my favorite lavender rooms or accents.


Swedish modern lavender glam!  Love that print on the wall!




This yummy lavender oversized chair, or undersized sofa-- I think it could go either way, but whatever it is, it. is. lovely!



 Wham, Bam, thank you Glam!








What do you think?  Would you choose lavender for a room, and if so, how would you use it?


No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10