Thursday, September 19, 2013

bird brains

Yesterday, I played around with Olioboard and entered their Fly Away Birdy Challenge.  I'm still trying to get the hang of it, but here's what I came up with.
I also entered the Pretty in Pink Design Challenge with this entry.  
You can vote for either one of them by going to www.olioboard.com signing in or signing up, and vote!  Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy!  There are lots of cool entries to peruse, and some people almost treat the boards like scrapbooking while others treat them more like typical interior design boards.  I can see the laundry piling up while I play around on this site.  The neat thing is it's free, or you can choose to upgrade for about $9.00 a month.  It's also a really cool way to price out a room, and it's superdy duperdy easy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10